Ashay by the Bay Online Book Fair

A No Stress Literacy Event
An Ashay By The Bay Online Book Fair is the easiest and most convenient method of fund raising. Any school, youth program or organization with a cause that supports positive change, within the United States, if approved can host this type of event. Online Book Fairs can be very successful if Social Media is used to the fullest with a large database of supporters. The registration fee is $35, which included an online listing and promotion kit.
How Does It Work
An Online Book Fair works well for many types of fundraisers because we do all the work for you. You send us customers and we will give you a percentage of their sale. To get it started you need to plan your event 3 - 4 weeks in advance. You can choose to run your event for either 15 or 45 days. Your sales commission will be maximized, because family, friends and supporters can purchase books online and then donate them to your school or organization. They can also take full advantage of the discounted book prices. However, they cannot both support your event and use online coupons. Doing so will disqualify their order. (This information is included in the online instructions.) No double dipping allowed.
Book Fair Tracking Code for Online Tracking
Your online event will be customized with a Tracking Code that will help us track your orders. This Tracking Code will be listed along with a description of your fundraiser in the Support A Book Fair link. When your customers place their orders, they will add your Tracking Code in the coupon section at the checkout. Their sales will automatically be added to your account and the customer will also save an extra dollar. Their orders will be given priority and we will ship within two weeks. On the last day of the event, we will match orders and total sales. Once we complete the paperwork, you will receive a commission check within 10 business days. Here is the commission plan.
Ashay’s Power Profit Plan  
$1 - $1999 Earns 10%

$2000 - $7000 Earns 15%

At the 15% level, you will be paid 90% of the total commissions earned. The other 10% of your earned sales commissions will be paid in books from our product selection (at the suggested retail price). You will also receive a bonus gift valued at $50. The maximum retail sales that can earn commission is $7000. (Please keep in mind that major school purchase orders cannot be added to book fair sales. Because they require 30-day terms.)  Example: Sales = $7000   15% Commission = $1050   Your Payout = $945 Cash and $105 in Books. 
Ashay by the Bay Book Fairs Promotion Kit
  • 6 Color Posters 18 inches x 24 inches
  • Custom PDF Flyer (to email or print) optional
  • Wish List Form
  • 10 Business  
  • Student "I Want to Buy" Title Cards to Take Home to Parents (Sample Sheet)                                                                                                                                                                       
Registration Form
Download and complete the registration form and email to or fax to 707-557-3585. Payments can be made online or by check or money order to: Ashay by the Bay Book Fairs P. O. Box 9388 Vallejo, CA. 94591   Once your event is confirmed we will promptly mail your Promotion Kit so that you can get started planning your event. If you have any questions or suggestions please call us at 1-844-543-7732 ext 3.   click here to download